We are an
Accredited Long Term Care Community
Shaughnessy Seniors Community proudly achieved long term care status from Accreditation Canada in 2005. Since then we have maintained our commitment to pass a rigorous and in-person examination by an external and independent survey team of industry professionals every three years. This accreditation is your assurance of excellence in care and service for our residents.
We are committed to ensuring every resident feels safe and secure.
Our Care Services include:
- 24/7 skilled professional nursing care and care aides
- Personal care assistance and support
- Emergency alert systems
- Specialized support for residents with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Porting to and from meals and activities
- Residents Day Plan which gives residents a voice and choice in how they would like to live each day
- Registered dietician services
- Respite and palliative care
Require additional support?
We offer additional services for residents with higher care needs and optional services such as an enhanced recreation and entertainment program, in-house hairdressing, physiotherapy, a dental hygienist, and a foot care nurse. A flexible service package can be arranged with the management team.